One of my favorite accomplishments of this past year is getting my Painting Petals class out into the world. It was such a big project for me, and I am super proud of it. I love this class, and from the lovely feedback I've gotten from students, I am not alone. (Thank you, thank you to those of you that have joined me in class!)
Now that the year is winding down and class access ends for all January 31,2017, I've put it on sale for $100.00 from $145.00. That's over 30% off!!!
All the content is readily available, so you can pace yourself or binge watch. There is still plenty of time to go through all the content at least a time or two before class closes. (FYI, Class will remain on sale until the end of the year, but will not be reduced further. I do anticipate a re-release at full price in Spring or Summer of 2017.)
I couldn't have brought this class to the online marketplace without collaborating with Mary Ann Moss, who served as mentor/advisor/overseer extraordinaire. She's a true master of online content and I highly recommend her classes if you've taken this one and are looking for more creative fun!
Here's the scoop on my Painting Petals class:
Registration is automatic which means your class info link will be sent within seconds of purchasing. Do use that link asap as it expires after 5 days! Please print it out for safe keeping and access to class until January 31,2017. Registration is automatized, therefore class website and password information is sent automatically to the email associated with your Paypal account.
NOW ON SALE FOR $100.00!!!
Class began January 31, 2016 and is now self paced (all the material is released and available until January 31,2017).
At long last, my very first self-hosted online class is ready to share. I am thrilled to finally be able to present my floral based e-course, Painting Petals, to the world!
I've been infatuated with flowers for as long as I can remember. Growing them, arranging them and creating with them as inspiration. They make their way into nearly all of my artwork, whether it's in my paintings, art journals, or any number of craft projects. This ongoing life-long love affair with flowers made it a natural choice for my first online class. I can't wait to share all the methods, materials and techniques I use in my floral artwork with you!
If you follow me on Instagram, you are well aware of my never ending petal love. It's undeniable, I'm crazy for florals!
I look forward to sharing with you so many different ways you can express yourself with floral art. My hope is that by joining me in this 5-week lesson and project-based class, you'll be inspired and informed by my love of flowers and art making into creating your very own unique works of art. The imaginative drawing and loose painting I'll be teaching will bring a freedom and ease to your current artistic work. No matter your skill set, novice to professional, you'll learn how to capture leaves & petals in playful, spontaneous, original ways. Our focus here will be on impressionistic works of art; beautiful, expressive florals!
During class you'll see me create using liquid watercolors, colored inks, inexpensive acrylic craft paints, markers, pens and more. A full supply list will be furnished in class, both a general and specific list for each lesson and project. If you have any sort of an art practice now, you should be fine with your current stash of supplies. I have tried plenty of supplies and will share my favorites with you. Substitutes and alternatives are encouraged for artistic development, and the benefits of doing so will be demonstrated. We are certainly going to be breaking some rules and overriding preconceived notions!
- A beautiful, easy to navigate class site bursting with inspiration & information
- 32 high-definition instructional videos
- 5 weeks of instructional content with lessons & projects
- Detailed supply information
- Unlimited access to the virtual classroom and content until January 31, 2017
- A Flickr group for students to share your work and start discussions
- Class price = $145 *** SALE PRICE $100.00!! ****
- Once you complete payment, class access information will automatically be sent via email to the address associated with your Paypal account; if you don't see it, please check your spam folder. That link expires so make sure you don't delay accessing the class website and password information and printing it out for safekeeping. The class website address and password are all you need for unlimited entry until January 31, 2017.
- Pre-class content, extras above and beyond the specified 5 weeks of class content!
Terms & Conditions:
- ©Pam Garrison 2015-2021 Please do not re-post, redistribute, or reteach class content in the form of written instructions, video tutorials, or live workshops.
- You’ll need a high-speed connection, and up-to-date computer to access the classroom site. A full understanding of how to navigate a website will be useful as well as some basic understanding of how to troubleshoot unique problems that may arise with your system.
- Due to the persnickety nature of everyone's computers and varying level of expertise, I am unable provide tech support beyond basic troubleshooting. I will however always make sure things are operational from my end.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be granted for any reason.
- Please treat your password PDF like a gift certificate & print a hard-copy somewhere safe in the event of a computer malfunction or other personal issues. Additionally, it's an excellent idea to write down the class website address and password for safe keeping wherever you keep your important access log in info for other accounts.
- Class registration reduced to $100.00 (from standard rate of $145.00) on November 1, 2016. Class access closes for all rates on January 31,2017.
- Registration is automatic which means your class info link will be sent within seconds of purchasing. Use the link asap as it expires after 5 days! Print it out and keep with your other website passwords. Because everything is automatic the information is only be sent to the email associated with your Paypal account. Please check your spam folder if it's not in your standard email.