Hi! I am SO EXCITED to share this with you! I'm also super appreciative to all of you that have expressed interest and encouraged me to press on with creating my own self-hosted online classes. And of course, for your patience too; I know it took me a looooong time, but it's worth it, I promise! Super grateful for all MaryAnn's help getting this class from a thousand ideas to actually releasing. Look at the awesome promo she made, I love it and hope you do too!
Well, without further ado....
Registration begins December 26, 2015
Class begins January 31, 2016
At long last, my very first self-hosted online class is ready to share. I am thrilled to finally be able to present my floral based e-course, Painting Petals, to the world!
I've been infatuated with flowers for as long as I can remember. Growing them, arranging them and creating with them as inspiration. They make their way into nearly all of my artwork, whether it's in my paintings, art journals, or any number of craft projects. This ongoing life-long love affair with flowers made it a natural choice for my first online class. I can't wait to share all the methods, materials and techniques I use in my floral artwork with you!
If you follow me on Instagram, you are well aware of my never ending petal love. It's undeniable, I'm crazy for florals!
I look forward to sharing with you so many different ways you can express yourself with floral art. My hope is that by joining me in this 5-week lesson and project-based class, you'll be inspired and informed by my love of flowers and art making into creating your very own unique works of art. The imaginative drawing and loose painting I'll be teaching will bring a freedom and ease to your current artistic work. No matter your skill set, novice to professional, you'll learn how to capture leaves & petals in playful, spontaneous, original ways. Our focus here will be on impressionistic works of art; beautiful, expressive florals!
During class you'll see me create using liquid watercolors, colored inks, inexpensive acrylic craft paints, markers, pens and more. A full supply list will be furnished in class, both a general and specific list for each lesson and project. If you have any sort of an art practice now, you should be fine with your current stash of supplies. I have tried plenty of supplies and will share my favorites with you. Substitutes and alternatives are encouraged for artistic development, and the benefits of doing so will be demonstrated. We are certainly going to be breaking some rules and overriding preconceived notions!
The nitty gritty details:
- A beautiful, easy to navigate class site bursting with inspiration & information
- 30 high-definition instructional videos
- 5 weeks of instruction with new lessons & projects released weekly
- Detailed supply information for each lesson & project
- Unlimited access to the virtual classroom and content for 1 year - until Feb. 1 2017
- A private Flickr group to share your work
- Class price = $145 registration opens 12/26/15 at early bird special of $120
- Once you complete payment, class access information will automatically be sent via email to the address associated with your Paypal account; if you don't see it, please check your spam folder.
- Pre-class content, you can get started having fun before class even begins!
Terms & Conditions:
- ©Pam Garrison 2015-2021 Please do not re-post, redistribute, or reteach class content in the form of written instructions, video tutorials, or live workshops.
- You’ll need a high-speed connection, and up-to-date computer to access the classroom site. A full understanding of how to navigate a website will be useful as well as some basic understanding of how to troubleshoot unique problems that may arise with your system.
- Due to the persnickety nature of everyone's computers and varying level of expertise, I am unable provide tech support beyond basic troubleshooting. I will however always make sure things are operational from my end.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be granted for any reason.
- Please treat your password PDF like a gift certificate and keep a hard-copy somewhere safe in the event of a computer malfunction.
I hope you'll be joining me in Painting Petals! It's going to be so funnnnnnnnn!