1. Cleaning up I found a long ago started re-use project, just looking at the box of diamonds brings so many ideas of how I want to use them to mind.
2. Have you seen the new forever stamps from the USPS? Lovely.
3. I've done a few more rows on the crochet blanket in progress, it's patiently waiting for me to finish it up.
4. New items for my Project Life catch up to be done.
5. Fabrics, in all sorts of colors, waiting to be chosen for a new project I'm dying to start. I'm not going to allow myself to yet, I have too many other things that need finishing up first, but I like looking at them and thinking aobut them as I walk by...pulling one out of the pile on occasion and putting it away. Ideas are still forming on the big picture.
Color in every project ongoing. I love a neutral palette too, even in making, maybe tomorrow that's what I'll be noticing, who knows. Today it's crazy colorful, perhaps because it's Friday and that's a happy day? Whatever reason, I'm rolling with it.
Happy Friday! Whether yours is color-filled, or color-void, Friday is a wecome sight on the calendar, right?!? It always is on mine. Have a good one!