Last weekend while I was away, I made a new journal out of this pretty bookcover I had.
Here's a closer look at the cover:
I love to use what's on hand, so I covered the tape binding with paper that we'd been playing on earlier in the evening (see 3 posts ago):
A new journal always makes me happy and tempts me to play right away, so I did:
All the Victorian scrap you see was already on the book cover.
Above and below are some of the newly played on pages from inside the journal:
I'm so happy it's Friday, and tomorrow I'll take a few more journal photos, I ran out of light today. Hate it when that happens!